- Commonwealth Games, Glasgow Scotland - Silver Medal 200m IM, Finalist 100m Breaststroke
- Para Pan Pacs, Pasadena USA - 7 Medals from 7 Events, 3 Gold, 3 Silver, 1 Bronze
- Pan Pacs, Gold Coast, AUS and Maui, Hawaii USA, Bronze Medal Men's 10km Open Water
- World Cup, Doha, Qatar, Finalist (5th) Men's 200m Breaststroke and Men's 200m Medley
- World Cup, Dubai, UAE, Finalist (5th) Men's 200m Breaststroke and 50m & 200m Backstroke
- Selected from his performances at Open and Age Nationals earlier this year and his efforts at the State Talent Identification Camp for the National Talent Identification Camp to be held in Canberra (AIS) later this month.
- Selected to represent Western Australia at the State Age Teams event held in Canberra (AIS) later this month.
- Sigrid De Vries posted a Personal Best time in the 200m Short Course Breaststroke that has achieved the State Target Time, and she will receive Performance Funding from Swimming WA.
- Chris Paunich has achieved his first two National Qualifying Times in the 50m Freestyle and the 100m Medley and will attend his first National Championships at the age of 20. Perseverance Pays off!